January 23, 2014

Elsa Ice Dress Preview

UPDATE!! As of April 11th, my Elsa Ice Dress Pattern can now be 
purchased in my Craftsy Shop here and my Etsy Shop here.
Today I had the privilege of taking my niece, Lillya, out today: just her and I. We headed to our local art center to take pictures in her new, FROZEN, Princess Elsa dress. This is part of my new pattern that I just released in April!!! The pattern has modifications included to make her ice dress (pictured here), and her coronation outfit with cape (blogged about HERE!). You can currently purchase Anna's complete outfit, and broken into sections, and numerous stencil templates on Joy2Sew Etsy

What amazing pictures this gorgeous little girl takes...I'm just in awe! The best part of the time, though, was just treasuring the time I got to be with her. only her. just priceless. Thank you to my awesome sister, and Mom, for making this special time with her happen for me! 

Some of my favorite picks from today's photo shoot:







I am excited to offer you this one-piece costume. It's easy to sew (depending on the fabric you chose), and quick to put together! There are so many great fabric choices to make your Elsa look come together. And with the velcro back closure, your Princess can easily take it on and off for playtime, if you can get it off of her, that is! 

And a few close ups of some of the details:
velcro back closure, stretch front and back bodice and sleeves, v-sleeves, and front knee slit

And of course we turned the camera on ourselves and created a little silliness:

I just love this girl to pieces! 
And now, Lillya....for your Coronation outfit, Queen Elsa! (And Anna too)!

Full PDF Anna and Elsa Pattern Available on Joy2Sew Etsy and Craftsy!!!! 

Make sure you catch all my fun updates on my latest projects: please subscribe above (in sidebar), and "Like" Joy2Sew on Facebook





8 comments:

  1. Yay for Elsa blue she knows how to model that dress! Excited for coronation Elsa and Anna! My girls and I are excited Joy! Thanks for sharing your talent and gift. From your favorite new far away friend
    Nicole salcido

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nicole! I do feel like I have a new friend! : ) I'm so excited, and can't wait to share to see your little girls in them as well!

      Delete
  2. Love it!!! Thanks so much for this!! It was such a great experience for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      It's all my pleasure! I'm so thankful to you for allowing me to create such fun things for her! I'm not sure who is having more fun...her or I !!!???
      Joy

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I have two little girls that have fallen in love with Anna and Elsa and this was exactly what I was looking for! Now, to work on my sewing skills so I can make these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danette,
      Thank you so very much! I am so excited that you are looking forward to my new pattern for Elsa! I am quite excited about creating the rest of it myself! I just need more hours in the day to make it faster! I hope you'll stay posted to see my progress with it!
      Joy

      Delete
  4. Just what I was looking for !!!..you are so talented but the model takes the cake lol I can't wait for the patterns ...my 3 and 5 yr old girls are attending a Frozen theme birthday party in April I would really love to make this for them ...ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I couldn't agree more! I have a very beautiful model : )! My Elsa pattern will be ready in March, in plenty of time for your girls' party! I would love to see what you create from my pattern for them! Be sure to "like" Joy2Sew on Facebook to stay updated on the latest!

      Delete